17.8.14

Vilnius

Vilnius is the Capital of Lithuania. It is also the city where we live. We had a chance to explore some of it yesterday, and I just cannot get enough! Here are some pictures of the beautiful city.

I just love the flowers everywhere and the cute Lithuanian flag to match!

 Hill of Three Crosses

 Gediminas' Tower


 Street art of Vilnius and Cats because why not.


 Part of the Cathedral.

 My lovely ladies! From Left to Right: Rosie, Jessica, Me, Hannah, Rachel

 The most delicious gelato I have ever had in my life. (When I get to Italy it has some tough competition!)

I just had the most wonderful day over in Vilnius. I can't wait to have some more quality exploration time there! I am even more excited to meet the kids on Wednesday. They are the best part of the whole experience. Until next time,

XO Mikele