29.7.14

Here's to Blogging

Welcome! Hey there. Welcome to my blog. If you are here, then you are probably my mom, grandma or Roma. If not, I am happy your're reading and I promise I'm pretty cool. I started this little blog because I wanted to be better at documenting my experiences. The college years are crazy and fun, and I don't want to forget a single thing!
In just a few weeks I will be leaving for Lithuania. I am beyond excited. I will be there for four months. It is just so crazy that time has gone this fast and that it is almost here! Last year in August, I had the chance to go to China through the same program. (Please excuse me while I momentarily reminisce on China. I am aware I do it all the time, and tell everyone,  I just can't help it!) I love China. I love my China babies even more.   I miss them everyday! Sometimes I even cry about it. I know I am an adult, and I shouldn't cry about these kinds of things, but I just miss them so much. They just had the biggest  sweetest hearts.


They tickled me down to the floor. It was one of their favorite things. 


One of my favorites Yeeky. She was just a darling. 

I am just so excited to leave. I cannot wait for my next adventure, and I promise this time I will be better at sharing it with the people I love!

Until next time.

XO,  Mikele